Ever Tried to Learn Slide or Bottleneck Guitar
But Just Got Frustrated ?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
This step-by-step, course contains everything you’ll need to really learn slide or bottleneck guitar inside and out. You wont miss a thing with on screen tabs and animations that carefully guide you all the way. If you have ever wondered how slide masters Ry Cooder, Lowell George, Mick Taylor and Derek Trucks get their sound, then this is for you.
Discover the vocal like quality of bottleneck guitar and find ways to move freely all over the fretboard, playing smooth legato lines in Open E tuning.
Avoid all the common struggles and pitfalls students encounter attempting this specialised area of guitar playing. With over 20 years of experience playing slide guitar Paul will save you countless hours of trial and error in the process
Ever Tried to learn slide or bottleneck guitar but just got frustrated ?
Look no further! learning to play slide guitar has never been so simple, or so enjoyable
If you have ever wondered how players like Ry Cooder, Lowell George, Eric Clapton, Derek Trucks, Duanne Allman or Sonny Landreth get their sound this video course is for you.
Carefully produced videos with on screen animations and HD camera angles make sure you wont miss thing.
This first instalment in the series is dedicated to Electric Open E Tuning. This tuning is a great one to started on as most electric guitars are fitted with a suitable gauge of strings to get started
Whats covered in this Course
- How Open E Tuning Relates To Standard Tuning
- The Secret to Right Hand Dampening or String Blocking
- How to Hold the Slide
- Navigate the entire fretboard with ease
- Uber Cool Scales Positions For Slide
- Fingerstyle Blues Rhythm
- Beginning and Mastering Vibrato
- Tilting The Slide Alternate Bass
- Soulful Version Of Amazing Grace
- Vocal Melody and
- Why Start With The Key Of E
- The Blues Scale Unlocked
- Major and Minor Pentatonic Patterns
- My 1 string approach to Melody
- Vocal Phrasing For Slide Guitar
- Master Pitch Control- The F1 Pit Stop Technique
- Make Melody With Scales
- Easy Improvising Over The 12 Bar Blues
- How to play sweet and soulful
- How to play with that snakebite growl
- Improvising Over Gospel Country Chords